Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 133: More Ideas!

So lately I've been bombarded with ideas for stories by my brain and I'm trying my hardest to jot them all down before I forget them forever and so I now have about 6 ideas written down that I don't want to start until I've finished some of the stories that I've got already. As it is, I've been writing some personal stories lately, fan fictions and things of the like that will never see the light of day...ever! They are THAT cringeworthy, still I wanted to write them to get the ideas out of my brain forever. You know how that is.

Anyway, I wrote a fair amount yesterday, falling short of my 5,000 words by around 800. My current total is:

69,811

I'm aiming to write enough words to make it to at least 75,623 words, which was my original goal for today. If I go over...great! If I'm under again then I'll seriously need to do something drastic to catch up. I'll check back in at the end of the day and see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment