Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 202 : Massive Wordcount

I got a grand total of 700 something words written tonight. I'm tired, my eyes are sore and watering. I need a break from the writing and probably a heck of a lot of sleep. I've got crappy work tomorrow but not until 2pm (although I have to get a bus into work at just the back of 1pm otherwise I'd be late). So, depending on what time I actually wake up, I might get some writing done before I go to work and then I can definitely do a little writing when I get home after work (although that'll probably end up being around 8 or 8.30pm...ish. I finish at 7.30pm but I have to wait on my dad finishing all his little tasks before I can actually go home. It sucks.)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow though, the dvd's that I ordered last Friday should be arriving. I was expecting them today but they didn't come...obviously. I think I'll make myself hold off on watching them until I've written at least 2,000 words. That should be a good motivational boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment