Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 202 : Wordcount Update

So, I finally got around to transferring all my files from the old laptop to the new and I've tallied up all the words that I've typed since the beginning of the year. My current total for the year is 74,072. I'm pretty pleased with that total considering I haven't written anything at all for about 5 of the 7 months that we've had so far. Quickly trying to calculate what I should be at right now...

Actual Total: 74,072
Target Total: 335,007

Um...oops? I think I need to rethink the 600K end of year goal. Then again NaNoWriMo is coming up and I may just surprise myself with it. There's still 5 months left in this year and if I was to write 5K everyday from now on then I should be back on track by...September 6th 2010.

I'll probably end up forgetting about it again but hopefully not. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment