Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35: Sick But Writing

I got little to no sleep last night since I've been feeling ill since about 3am. I've been writing for the last hour or so, working on Love, Life and Friends. I'm starting to think that if I work on it solid today I could possibly get it nearly finished if not finished today. The current wordcount for the entire story is 13,086, which is pretty short but as I've said before I don't think this story is going to reach the 50k. At the most I think it'll reach 30k. I'm just looking forward to it being finished, I've had this story in the works for about 2 or 3 years now so I don't care how long it's going to be when it's done, I just want to get it done.

As soon as I finish Love, Life and Friends I'm going to continue working on California Bound. I'm also going to start whatever story I said I was going to do during February in my first post. I'll have to look back to see which story that was exactly but hopefully I'll get a lot of it done during this month.

I'm going to be spending the rest of today doing nothing but watching films and writing. I've set myself a target of at least 10k for today, which is acheivable at the moment but depending on how I feel later in the day and how much inspiration I get for the story I might not make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment