Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec 6th: It's Snowing Again!

I know that last year I was complaining about the snow and how heavy it was but this year we've had even more snow that's even heavier and staying for longer and I'm way too excited about that. Want to know why my attitude towards snow has changed? Work. The more it snows, the more chance I have of being off work and being able to write all day!

It's been snowing heavily here all morning and apparently the roads are terrible (my mum had to take my brother into work at 7 this morning and it was bad then, I'm trying to imagine how bad they'll be now after a whole morning of snow.) I'm just waiting for the phone call from my boss to let me know not to go in.

On the writing front, I've been rather productive today. I'm still working on my NaNo novel from last month (which I'm still trying to think of a title for) but I've written 514 words so far this morning and I plan on writing a heck of a lot more today, especially if I do get the day off work. I didn't write the 5k yesterday because I got distracted by a number of things but I'm going to try my best to get it done today.

Here's hoping anyway.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment