Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17th : Writing, Editing, Formating...

I seriously have no motivation to write my NaNo other than when I'm at work. I'll sit with my document open in front of me while at home and...nothing, no words come to mind to help me move on with the story. At work, I'll be serving a customer and go 'Oh, that's how that bit progresses, I must write it down now.' Three/four hours later and I have anywhere from 300-800 words written on small post it notes.

I've been editing what I have gotten written so far and formatting it once it's been done. Although I know that I'll probably be re-writing most (if not all) of my scenes, it helps me to at least keep my focus on this novel rather than trailing off and moving onto something else.

I really want to get this novel finished by the end of the year, I hope that it won't drag on forever otherwise I'll probably lose all my interest in it and I don't want that to happen. Anyway, I think my novel is sitting somewhere around the 55k mark at the moment, still got a lot to write though.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment