Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31st : Time To Do It All Again!

So I've got about 6 1/2 hours until midnight, January 1st 2011 and the official start of WriYe 2011. I'm actually looking forward to this year's WriYe, possibly more than I had been this time last year. I have a friend who I'm going to be writing alongside for the entire year so we'll have each other to keep in check and make sure neither of us falls behind.

I've got a few novels that I'm going to be working on this year, some of them similar to the ones that I was doing/planning on doing for 2010. The two biggest novels that I want to get completed in 2011 are my 2010 NaNo The Daisy and my favourite novel that I've ever written California Bound. If I get those finished this year I'll be immensely happy.

I signed up on the WriYe website a few days ago and I've already set my goal for 2011 as 600k again. I'm signed up for the Sprint Week for the 2nd to the 8th of January with a goal of around 27k for that so it'll be fun to see if I can actually stay on target this year.

While I'm speaking of targets I'm going to officially say this here and now. I am going to do my best to write an update on here every single day and not skip months at a time like I did this year. I'll keep track of my progress better as well...maybe.

Anyway, I'll be posting on here again closer to midnight no doubt so I'll wish you all a Happy New Year then.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment