Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5th : I Will Finish This Novel!

Yesterday I was going to write a massive amount for my 2010 NaNo to try and get it finished a little quicker but I discovered that I'd misplaced the notes I'd made which detailed the rest of the plot. Not wanting to wing the rest of the book I was frantically trying to find the notes. I must've searched every corner of my room, as well as several other rooms, before I gave up. I wrote a few hundred words yesterday and then called it a night. Only when I sat down at my computer to watch a film on it I found that my notes had been sitting in the pile of papers that were on my desk right in front of me the entire time >.>

Anyway, now that I've got my notes again I'm determined to get at least 5,000 words written today. I've done about 350 words just now, but that was only 5 minutes of writing so I've still got a bit to go yet. I really want to get this novel finished by the end of next week so I have enough time to edit and polish it before I put it up for sale on Createspace.

I really want to publish my novels but I don't want to go through the whole query process with agents and publishers so self publishing through Createspace seems like a good idea for me. Here's hoping I can at least get a few sales out of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment