Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24th : Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope you all have a great Christmas this year :)

I've been working slowly but surely on my novel (now at 57k) and I'm confident that I'll have it finished by the end of the first week of January, or there abouts. I've been finding it difficult to get the motivation and ideas for the novel to progress but I'm getting there. Hopefully, it won't be too long before it's finished. I probably won't work on it much tonight (Christmas Eve Watchnight Service to go to in a few hours) or tomorrow (It will be Christmas after all) but hopefully on Boxing Day I'll get another chapter written at least. If I can average a chapter a day from Boxing Day forwards then I should have it completed by the 9th January. I'm hoping to get it finished sooner than that but it's looking unlikely.

Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and look forward to seeing you more in the New Year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment