Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11: Lovely, Lovely Words

I'm back to writing! Yay! I thought that writer's block was going to last forever but I wrote 2,366 words this morning. I still feel lousy but at least it's not causing me to stop writing anymore. I'm aiming to get California Bound over 10k today and then I'll go back to Love, Life and Friends I think. I'm getting to the really good part in both stories although I've estimated that California Bound will finish with around 75k words and Love, Life and Friends might not even reach the 50k.

I've found a 12 step plot planner type thing in one of the writing guide books that I've got that I used to work out the middle section of California Bound, I'm currently on the second section out of the twelve and almost at 10k. When I go back to Love, Life and Friends I'm going to use the same 12 step plot planner to get a better grip on its plot so I can figure out where in the story I actually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment