Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 6: Critiques?

I'm so tired right now, someone remind me not to stay awake writing past midnight. It's currently 3AM and I've spent the last hour or so writing another 1,385 words on my new story. It's now a grand total of 4,089 words and that's only the first hour and a half of story. I really do like this one and I would love to get some feedback on it. Obviously it's not very far on. I was just wondering two things.

1. Would anybody be interested in reading my story to give me some feedback on it?

and

2. If you are interested, would you rather read it when it was finished or would you be okay with getting small chunks of it whenever I finish a reasonable amount of writing?

I'm just wondering, if you could comment on this post with answers I'd be really grateful :)

1 comment:

  1. 1) Sure. I used to beta fanfiction, and I still look over stuff for my mom and friend.

    2) I'm fine with the small chunks.

    My email is rowlingfan@msn.com

    ReplyDelete