Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: Pushing On

Alright, I'm feeling slightly better and I've managed to write something too. I've lowered my daily target from 5,000 to 3,000 words because it seems more attainable for me. Having said that it's only 5:30pm and I'm sitting on 3,838 words just now, bringing my total wordcount up to 10,738 words. I'm going to keep writing for another hour I think and then I'll have to stop because I'm going out at 7pm. Not sure what time I'll be getting back but if it's not too late then I'll maybe write for another hour before heading to bed.

Target Wordcount for Day: 6,900 (same as yesterday's total wordcount)
Target Total Wordcount : 13,800

Don't know whether I'll reach those numbers but if I do that'll be amazing considering my original wordcount goal for each day was 1,613 for January. So with my current wordcount I'm actually about 4 days ahead of schedule :D

No comments:

Post a Comment