Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4: Surprise Morning.

So, my hamster was chewing at the plastic tube in her cage last night loudly enough that it kept me awake for a good few hours. Because of that I just woke up (12pm) and my mum just handed me an envelope that I got in the post. Turns out it's pre printed signed Hugh Laurie cards that I requested thanks to a site called movieeye.com. That site is great, if gives a bunch of addresses where you can write to a huge number of celebrities asking for autographs. Some will get you a genuine autograph, personalised for you and some will get you a pre printed autograph. I went for pre printed to start with, requested it on October 30th 2009 and got it on the 4th January 2010. I'm still happy though, might go for the real thing next time.

But back to writing! My wrist is still a little stiff this morning so I'm not going to be able to write much today and I wasn't planning on doing a lot of writing anyway. I'm putting together some things to start up my new art tutoring business. I need to do something to get some extra money and art's my thing so it fits until I can get a proper job. So, my goals for today are:

Target Wordcount for Day: 4,000
Target Worcount: 29,000

No comments:

Post a Comment