Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3: Words Galore.

I don't know if it's because I'm working to a dealine like NaNoWriMo or if it's because this is something new for me but I seem to be on a roll as far as my wordcount is concerned. The story is coming along nicely too but I'm still impressed by how much I've been able to write in the past 3 days, I haven't even been able to write this much during NaNo before.

Target for Jan 3rd: 7,000
Target Total: 20,000

Total for Jan 3rd so far: 4,576
Total so far: 16,281

Still got loads of time left today, it's only 2:13pm after all, so I think I'll be able to make my quota if not go way over it. I think I'm going to set myself some new targets for today.

Target for Jan 3rd: 10,000
Target Total: 23,000

Yeah, that sounds more reasonable a challenge for me now. Back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment