Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3: My Wrist Hurts

I guess this is what I get for writing for the entire day. My left wrist is really sore at the moment so I'm giving the writing a rest for the day. It's only 10:22pm but I've written more than enough today to keep me happy.

I joined a community on LiveJournal today called Runaway Tales which gives loads of prompts in the form of ice cream flavours. I'm going to be giving some of those a try when my focus on the main story comes grinding to a halt.

As it happens, today I worked on getting some of my Wip's started that I plan on working on during the other months of the year since my inspiration has gone a little dry for Love, Life and Friends at the moment. I managed to write a good amount for each which will give me nice boosts to start with on the right month.

My wordcount for Love, Life and Friends at the moment is 7,254. Speaking of wordcounts, here's what I've got so far:

Total Wordcount for Day: 12,223
Total Wordcount: 24,282

1 comment: