Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 8: The Day After The Day Off.

I decided to have a rest yesterday and spent the day watching movies and playing Just Dance on the wii with my mum. It was good fun but I'm totally shattered now. I kind of missed writing about my characters lives in my untitled story (yes, it's still untitled). I'm going to write for an hour or so before going to sleep to give myself a little boost going into tomorrow.

I've got a busy day ahead. I've got to plan the art lesson, prepare a sunday school lesson, write some more of my story and help prepare a hall for a get together on Saturday. Not sure when I'm going to find time to relax in amongst all of that but I'm sure I'll manage.

I've decided that I'm going to write my untitled story until it's at 15k and then I'll switch back to Love, Life and Friends and write that story until it's at 15k and then switch back to my untitled story. I'll keep switching them out every 15k so I can keep the inspiration flowing and not get too bored with either story.

I'm not going to bother putting goals in these anymore, I never stick to them. If I have no set goals then whatever I write will be on target :D

No comments:

Post a Comment