Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9: So Very Tired

It's 3pm...I don't think I got any sleep last night whatsoever. I kept tossing and turning in my bed, I don't remember actually sleeping (but then no one ever does really) but I know that the time gaps from me checking the clock all the time weren't that big so if I did sleep it wasn't for long. Which is why I'm still in my bed. I can't be bothered to get up at all and I have to try and muster up the energy to go out to a party tonight! Urgh. It starts at 7pm and I'm going down with my mum at half 6 so I've got about 3 hours to get out of bed and get ready for it.

On the writing front...I've got nothing to say because I have done nothing. Bad, I know. I downloaded some pretty fonts the other day and I've used them in my chapter headings now instead of just having the same font throughout. I also added a title page so now when I read over what I've written in the full reading format option thingy it feels like I'm reading a proper book. Granted, it made the story look a little nicer but it didn't help my inspiration flow. I haven't written a single word in two days (except for the hastily written ideas that I scribbled down but I don't count that as words).

Maybe if the party doesn't end too late I'll be able to come home and write 1,000 words at least. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment