Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 6: Targets Will Be Met!

Yes, I will make my targets today! It will happen, I have nothing else to distract me today so I should be able to get the wordcounts I want. I'm going to do some writing before I go to sleep, it's just after 12AM so I'm thinking maybe staying up til 1:30AM writing and get a little boost for the day.

So, I'm going to write as much as I can of my new idea, currently untitled, and then I'll move on to working on Love, Life and Friends again. So, with that in mind, I need new targets.

Target Wordcount: 8,000
Target Total: 35,000

I know that the two targets don't make sense in terms of what my current wordcount is but I'm planning to go above and beyond the 8,000 but I definitely want to reach 35,000 today. I've got a lot of typing to do so I'd better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment